Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Canada Corona

Clinically_ill

Hey, just figured I'm supposed to make this thread haha. I'm in Canada but the car is originally from Utah I guess. I just bought it yesterday, a 4 speed 1968 Corona 2 door hardtop yesterday and I am hoping to find some info on tuning the engine on here.

Right now it's pretty much 100% factory and in wonderful shape. However the engine is running fairly rough. I want to do a valve lash, adjust the timing, plugs/fluids, rebuild the carb and fuel pump. I want to just drive the car as is for a long time (however it's not my daily drive I just want to have some fun ripping around in a little classic) and not worry about modifying it, as I'm buying a house soon. However in a couple years I'll probably end up doing some sort of engine swap/custom suspension set up...

Right now though I can't even figure out which engine I have exactly... do I have a 3R? I'm currently trying to find the info for:

A) The firing order

B) The correct gap for the valve lash.

I guess I should post the above questions in another section?

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links