Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

For Those That Model - Or Might Want To

Just to let those that build models, plastic kits, cars, motorbikes etc. I found a great web site called Hiroboy

It has many pages of stock including full kits, as well as parts to enhance those kits and others you might buy. I'm staggered by the amount of stuff they supply. See list below-

Categories

Model Kits
Photoetched Parts
Decals
detailing Parts
Transkits / Super detailing
Paints and Supplies
Airbrushes and Compressors
Wheels and Tyres
Books, Magazines, Photo CD's
Figures / Diorama
Modelling Tools
Modelling Materials

Thought you meant the 'Naomi Campbell' type of modelling .....

Thought you meant the 'Naomi Campbell' type of modelling .....

I didn't think that was allowed on here. Much like J Clarkson with his often commented, 'I found this whilst surfing the Internets...' usually met by laughter from the crowd. Have to say though Mike, not a fan of those skinny models. They don't look well. I recall that saying, 'I've seen more fat on a chip.'

This web site listed above has many Japanese model kits. It has 41 Toyota related kits. If you go to Categories, then go to Filter Products below and click on Vehicle Make, select Toyota... not just car kits.

I used to build lot of the AMT American car kits in 1:25 scale. Did 55 Chevy's, Ford mustangs, Dodge chargers etc.

I didn't realise there was a 1:12 scale GT40 kit available until I looked at your link, now that I would like to build. :)

Craig.

I used to build lot of the AMT American car kits in 1:25 scale. Did 55 Chevy's, Ford mustangs, Dodge chargers etc.

I didn't realise there was a 1:12 scale GT40 kit available until I looked at your link, now that I would like to build. :)

Craig.

Snap! As in, I started my model car making on the same kits, AMT and ERTL. I was still at secondary school then. My hard earned paper delivery job paid for them. The largest kits I made were the (old style, not the new) Airfix Harrier and P-51 Mustang. They were huge, I was very lucky getting those for Christmas -back some time... early seventies I think.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links