Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Auris Driver Side Cup Holder For Uk And For The Other Countries

NickXdPro

Hello Guys, I have a toyota auris trendy edition with 1.6 Dual VVT-i 125 hp. My Problem is that my cup holder from driver side (UK) has broken the spring from cup holder. Today, i went to toyota dealer who i bought my car 8 years ago for typical service and asked him to replace cup holder. He tells me that the replace is very expenisive, 105 euros for only the one!! End, i want to ask you how to replace the cup holder alone and where can i find a used or new cup holder at logic price for my Auris.

Thanks for your Time,

NickXdPro from Greece.

It's ugly, my friend. It's not nearly as easy as you would want it to be. This is what my dashboard looked liked when I was removing my cup holder and it's not even the final state.

2qcnpqb.jpg

Once you get that far, you would need a very short screwdriver in order to unscrew the 3 screws, holding the cup holder from the back side - two on the top and one on the bottom. Space is very limited and it's really hard to remove it. Are you sure the spring is broken and has not just fallen off? If you are handy enough and can remove the cup holder, you can try and replace the spring (it it is really broken) with one from an automatic ball pen.