Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Massive Lump In The Roof Lining!

Mark and Cath

Unitl now our Verso has been a very reliable car, it has had a few minor niggles but has never let us down.

Coming home on the M42 we heard a pop inside the car and a funny smell was evident. My 11 year old who was in the very back noticed a lump in the roof lining above his head and the roof lining had started to tear away at the edge. I suspect the curtain airbag has half deployed or failed in some way but the strange thing in the airbag light on the dashboard is fine and goes off after a few seconds when you start the engine.

I have attached a picture and if this isn't a failed airbag then any ideas what has just wrecked our headlining?

post-135927-0-58740700-1441545887_thumb.

The other lump it the one that has always been there by the high level brake light.

its the mount behind it for the middle seatbelt, same unit thats besides front seats

Hi Gug, just to clarify there is an airbag behind that lump?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links