Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Upgraded Upgraded Interior Lights By Tarquin

en8wall

This modification looks really good, and seems a massive improvement over the original set up, and what the car should have come out of the factory already like.

I would like to try this modification on my partners IQ.  Does anyone know if David (tarquin) is offering this mod?

Hi Georgina

Welcome to the forum. Seems you're in the right part of the country to get first hand help from David.

In my case, I sent him the old interior light and he returned a modified version with the brighter LED.

Why don't you send him a Private Message (click on his name to the left of one of his posts then click on the message icon)

Best way to find out if he can help you

Dave

I tried to send him a PM, but it came back with 'tarquin cannot receive messages'.
Guess his inbox may be full, or due to being a new member we only have limited usage...
Cheers
Georgina & Simon

I'm sure he'll see your post pretty soon and post a reply (unless he's on holiday)

• 3 years later...

Does anyone know if Tarquin is still about, as I would like to get home to do the light upgrade, I have PMed him but not heard anything back.

Tarquin last visited the club in November. I know at one point he decided to step back a bit .....

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links