Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How To: Adding A New Key To A Rav4 4.3

James..

Thought I would post up something about keys... and share what I've discovered! I hope this is of use to anyone who needs another key and has a 4.3 RAV.

... post removed ....

However, I'll repost it when I've edited it to make it friendly for this forum. I was relying on links to a vendor site that is helpful in terms of sorting out which key you need, and without knowing which keys to get and where to get it from you'll be a bit stuck, so it somewhat negates the point of the post! cheers

(Mod edit - links to third party seller removed)

• Like 1

Shame the post has had basically all the useful information removed. I'm currently doing the same on a 4.2 but waiting for the VCI lead. Thankfully a cached version still exists if you use google :D

Googling for 'key cut from photo toyota' throws up the link I used for the photo cutting service about 6 down, i'm still debating if it's worth butchering the key from a Yaris or ordering a suitable transponder as I have a feeling my D4 fob's may not pair as my immo is D3 but can't confirm till the VCI lead arrives.

The only information removed by a moderator were the links to or mentions of a third party seller - the main body of the post remained intact.