Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Spare Wheel

Martin1973

Hi, I have recently bought the new Aygo and wondered if the spare from the old model will fit the new one and go in to the boot space for it.

measure the centre hole on both wheels and make sure they are the same,and if the wheels are the same width or the same "j" i.e. 4.5j = 4.5" wide

you can measure from the back of the hub to the rim on the inside edge and if these are the same then the wheel will be suitable.

so in summary if the offset ,centre hole and pcd then the your laughing.you can check the pcd by just putting them on the car.

I want to buy one off of eBay and seen loads for Aygo 2005-2015 but wasn't sure if spares fitted both cars and if it had to be a spacesaver to fit in the boot hole. I measure the boot hole and see if it's the width of the current wheels I have.

New MK2 Aygo uses a space saver set up which is smaller than the wheel used on MK1 Aygo, attached is a list of the kit required for a MK2 Aygo spare wheel set

post-45863-0-27798700-1442252279_thumb.p

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like a lot of stuff and money, lol

It is a lot of stuff, but you did ask....... ;)