Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Shape Previa Owner

mark3

Hi All, i not been in here for ages but thought i should pop along and say hello.

I bought an old 1995 Previa (we called it Andre) for work last year for only £725 and it did the job admirably until the bottom hose came off the radiator i suspect from head gasket failure although there was no sign of engine over heating, sadly the gauge never moved at all and we did 12 miles at 65mph with no coolant in the engine, if only the heater had been set to blow hot i would have had a warning of what was going on :boxed:

RIP Andre

20140624_150908_zpsa162fe1f.jpg

Anyhow the upshot is this was replaced in Feb this year with a new shape Previa, year 2000 with only 1 previous owner, full Toyota service history and the best bit, only 97k miles. its got c/control, sat nav, fuel computer and rear air con with twin sunroofs too so im very pleased and it only cost £1700, i consider my self very lucky indeed.

had the engine management light on but this was soon sorted out with no materials, just needed to clean the air flow meter :clap:

And here it is.....

20150610_131531_zps5xkjp9ia.jpg

20150610_131453_zpssqibutcj.jpg

The wheels are from a Mazda RX8 and are a direct fit although it does have 25mm wheel spacers at the back as the body is wider so they match the front :cheers:

Its an epic vehicle and i love it, it does everything i need and the fuel consumption is brilliant last Saturday taking me almost 350 miles on one tank, and im quite heavy footed too!

Hello Mark - welcome back to Toyota Owners Club

Thank you and yes it is welcome back. ... I been a member since 2008 I just see lol

Must of had 13 or 14 Toyotas since then!

Have another few one of which is a supercharged V8