Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gotham Racing

Stephen61

Just started Project Gotham again on the xbox to pass the time till the pub, forgot how hard it is

Just started Project Gotham again on the xbox to pass the time till the pub, forgot how hard it is

lol... give it a few goes and you will get right back into it...

Took me ages to get all the cars.. but what a fellin once you get em!.. :thumbsup:

Im kinda stuck on the PGR2 at the mo... I am on rank 48 and i cant see how on earth im gonna hit the next rank up.. as i want the TVR speed 12!!! :crybaby:

hmmm.... lvl 48 on single player, and 33 on xbox live, havenmt bothered with the tvr as it's on the paris pack and am quicker in the gt1 atm on most tracks althought the merc comes in handy, it's a superb game...

iv'e been meaning to buy that since it came out, still haven't got round to it yet {the game not the TVR :D }

I have the first, although not really played it. I've heard the second one is very good.

awesome and of course online :)

my box is *cough* chipped *cough* , so I can't play online can I ?

i think you cant if its a switchable chip, queue bibbs

I don't have a switchable chip, but is non soldered, so could be easily removed.

Easier still... buy another Xbox.... lol

Chipping, amongst other things lets you play "backup" games.

Chipping, amongst other things lets you play "backup" games.

You gotta love that terminology... 'backup' :lol:

does gotham 2 have a supra in it? It seems to be missing from the first one....shame

does gotham 2 have a supra in it? It seems to be missing from the first one....shame

yup, twin turbo in pacific muscle although not as good as most in the class, personally in order of favourite for the class are....

rx-7

scooby

evo

supra

skyline

so how come there is an RX8 in the first one cause the game came out long before the car did?

i think you cant if its a switchable chip, queue bibbs

:D

Or just play with your mates via www.xbconnect.com .. and don't worry about chips or paying Micro$oft ..

All very well... PGR2 is quite cool in an arcadey sorta way... but GT4 prologue is AWESOME! So very cool. Best sim I've ever seen on a console. The tracks and cars are pixel perfect!

Backups for an Xbox ??

Erm you need to FTP them to a PC and then burn them onto a DVD using the Xbox ISO type ..

ya what? can you download them on net and burn them to a dvd - or store it on a hardrive??

Games are about 4GB each .. a bit bit for the net ..

You get your guenuine game, pop it in the Xbox .. FTP the files to a PC and then burn it to a DVD as a backup ..

Genuine .. as in a game you have the licence for (and not just gone down blockbuster and hired - as that's illegal).

exactly .. I would want to advise people on the forum to break the law .. that'd be wrong ..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links