Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kitten Search

Demonic Angel

Goldmembers who use the special Goldmember forum will know my other half has graciously blessed me with the permission to get some kittens for when we move into our new house in roughly 2 weeks.

He has now said I can have one now and another one later when I prove I can look after one of them! :rolleyes:

Anyway after hopelessly searching the net, all the kittens for sale ads and email some prospective sellers only to find they have all sold, I dont know where else to look!

So I'm hoping you guys can help! Do you know of anyone whos cat has just given birth or someone who wants to sell kittens, looking for them to be about 9 weeks old and fully vaccinated (and castrated! :P ) if poss.

Need to be able to pick them up aswell so pref in the Midlands area, willing to spend about £40, just for a little moggie British Shorthair - not looking for pedigree or anything - any colour or sex as long as its cute as a button with a lovely friendly temperament and personality!

Please post if you can help, but I can only pick them up when we have moved, so roughly in 2 weeks time.

Please be assured that the kitten will be coming to a very loving home with lots of love and toys! :thumbsup:

So come on - make a Demonic Angel smile today and post graciously! :thumbsup:

hiya, have u had a look in the friday ad, often ppl breed them, or have to many kittens from a litter and often sell them or give them away free, if ur going to get 2 kittens id recomend getting them from the same litter, rather 1 now and then one later on.

Firstly if there from the same litter they are more likley to get on with each other and be closer, secondly if u choose to get 1 first this kitten will bond with u more and could get jellous and predatory over u and its new surroundings to a kitten entering at a later date.

Jst an idea, hope this helps :thumbsup:

yea thats a good idea, or a smaller private rescue centre usual a few scattered around the country, somthing like raysted ( not sure how its spelt)

Have you tried R.S.P.C.A. or animal rescue.

I'm sure they could help. :thumbsup:

Les

Yeah there is a Cats Protection League branch just by us but they dont guarantee kittens, just adult cats.

I know its sounds selfish and evil of me as I know that there are so many adult cats who need rehoming but both me and my partner have both had bad experiences with re-homed cats, which is why we want a kitten we can train easily (like not to claw the leather sofa etc!)

We were gonna get two from the same litter orginally but I think my partner thinks I will struggle with two kittens (he wont be looking after them you see, I will!) and I did tell him that two from the same litter would be better than introducing another one later but he wont listen!

PS whats the Friday Ad?

sorry, wasnt sure how far out it spred, its a free paper which comes out ( depedning on area) thurs of friday, jst a place where ppl can advertise anything they have for sale or iadvertise a buisness

www.friday-ad.com

sorry, wasnt sure how far out it spred, its a free paper which comes out ( depedning on area) thurs of friday, jst a place where ppl can advertise anything they have for sale or iadvertise a buisness

www.friday-ad.com

Hey thats a great site! Thanks Chuck04! :D

Also have you tried the "Loot"? Its a yellow paper..has every thing for sale in it..its got a website..something like "loot.co.uk"..cant quite remember it off the top of my head..

There are a few Cat Magazines about too..which often have large listings in them for cats/kittens..if you get the chance maybe pop into your local WHSmiths at some stage and have a quick look in them..I know they have a lot of pedigree ads but its definately worth a look for moggies aswell.

Also have you tried the "Loot"? Its a yellow paper..has every thing for sale in it..its got a website..something like "loot.co.uk"..cant quite remember it off the top of my head..

There are a few Cat Magazines about too..which often have large listings in them for cats/kittens..if you get the chance maybe pop into your local WHSmiths at some stage and have a quick look in them..I know they have a lot of pedigree ads but its definately worth a look for moggies aswell.

Hey thanks for that Blue!

Its not gonna be for at least 2 weeks anyway, but I thought I'd best to start looking now just incase I find any who might be ready to go in 2 weeks!

I'll try that site aswell, and I'll go to Smiths tomorrow and look for that magazine - I have also asked my Mum to keep her ears open just incase she knows someone who might be selling any soon.

My cat's a rescue cat and at the place I got her Kittens were available. Check round some of the rescue places and see what they do.

(There's usually a bit of a waiting list for kittens cos everyone wants them. Also check the local papers in the classifieds.In my area there's usually a few 'free to a good home' adverts. You could try putting a card in the post office window too.)

Rich