Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toc Dealer Survey 2015

Wayne2015

Just wondering are the results accessible by forum members?

If so, when can we access it?

And will the database be continuously updated or just a one off exercise?

Will dealers be up in arms if bad feedback?

Thanks

I was wondering that... will we see a return of the old dealer review section perhaps...?

Have raised the question.

• Like 1

The old dealer review section was brilliant............we were leading it LOL :D:

The old dealer review section was brilliant............we were leading it LOL :D:

We expect u to lead it again then - else at least in top 5!

Lol

We expect u to lead it again then - else at least in top 5!

Lol

As Brian Clough once said......................

I wouldn't say I was the best manager in the business. But I was in the top one.

:lol:

• Like 1

The plan is that when enough data has been collected, a web page will be displayed - may be quite soon!

• Like 1

The plan is that when enough data has been collected, a web page will be displayed - may be quite soon!

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Enough time to secure your top spot again?

:)

As Brian Clough once said......................

I wouldn't say I was the best manager in the business. But I was in the top one.

:lol:

Cloughie was never short of things to say about football but when it came to cars he just liked to get down to the nitty gritty

post-140480-0-67603400-1444212868_thumb.

Well in all seriousness, we devote a massive amount of time as a company to keep customers happy and to communicate with them open and honestly. Of course things do go wrong when you have thousands of customers on your books. It is how you handle things that matter. Nobody will ever get it right 100% all of the time, but good communication and a bit of empathy go a long way to sorting problems out

• Like 2

Well in all seriousness, we devote a massive amount of time as a company to keep customers happy and to communicate with them open and honestly. Of course things do go wrong when you have thousands of customers on your books. It is how you handle things that matter. Nobody will ever get it right 100% all of the time, but good communication and a bit of empathy go a long way to sorting problems out

Deffo, I like your place already!

Shame u so far ...

U can't please everyone

And there will be customers who are just too OTT

So like eBay with 10,000s of feedbacks - I trust the one s with 99.99% positive

Than those with 100%!!!

The absolute vast majority of customers enjoy a good all round experience and go away happy, but there are some people who you could never please, even if they had free parts and labour they would also want there fuel costs back for having to travel to your garage |(Don't laugh but I did have this recently)

Toyota have recently added customer reviews to their dealer network websites, we currently have 4.8 out of 5 :thumbsup:

http://lindopqueensferry.toyota.co.uk/customer-reviews

The absolute vast majority of customers enjoy a good all round experience and go away happy, but there are some people who you could never please, even if they had free parts and labour they would also want there fuel costs back for having to travel to your garage |(Don't laugh but I did have this recently)

Toyota have recently added customer reviews to their dealer network websites, we currently have 4.8 out of 5 :thumbsup:

http://lindopqueensferry.toyota.co.uk/customer-reviews

My local dealer has 2 feedbacks:

1. The manager rings me after each visit

2. Toyota HQ (I think) emails me with a questionnaire

I would say after visiting the Toyota dealerships (compared with a few years ago) the decor and customer service is catching fast with Lexus showrooms!! :)

That's how it should be, we operate the same policy

The decor is something we have no control over, we hand over a vast amount of money every 5 years or so and they do it on our behalf LOL

Anyone any suggestions for the perfect decor for Kingo's den that would suit him to a "T"

Mine would incorporate speed stripes for what is posted about his service ? Maybe a load of :king::king::king: :king:s and :driving::driving::driving:

Del

​It would be more fitting if his work space was decorated in early Greggs :) :chef:

​It would be more fitting if his work space was decorated in early Greggs :) :chef:

LOL Imagine a fur lined den filled with nubile nymphs and a Greggs counter.......... :D: :D: :D:

• Like 1

LOL Imagine a fur lined den filled with nubile nymphs and a Greggs counter.......... :D: :D: :D:

I am THERE!

• Like 1