Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Just Bought My First Aygo! (2013 Fire)

BlueLightAlarm

Hello everyone!

I've been fancying the orange Aygo Fire for a while now and just finally bought a 2013 model :clap:

tKoyIRM.jpg

It's in great condition and has been very well looked after. The seller said it still has over 2 years on the warranty - do I need to contact Toyota to get that changed over to me?

I've already got a glovebox flap for it and fitted it without a problem (I don't really know anything about cars so for me that's a big achievement! lol) I noticed last night that the reverse light isn't working - am thinking it's probably the bulb so would that be an easy thing to replace myself or should I take it to a garage?

Looking forward to get to know you and your Toyotas! :)

Jamie

Hi, Welcome to the club... Enjoy :driving:

The bulb is very easy to replace

Hello Jamie - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Should be able to register on My Toyota to get some details on your car as regards warranty, etc - https://www.toyota.co.uk/service-and-accessories/my-toyota/my-toyota-article#

if the bulb doesn't fix it take it back to toyota as it will be the reverse light switch and have it done under warranty

Thanks for the replies, I'll give it a go with the bulb - found a video on YouTube and it doesn't look too hard to do.

Tried registering on MyToyota but I need a code from the log book and I haven't had it yet so will do it when the new one comes :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links