Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Will Estate Leather Interior Fit My Hatchback Model From Same Year T25

avensisd4d786

I have seen some leather interior, I am wondering if it will fit my hatch back before I travel 100 miles to buy it

"I", the info I looked at says that the estate (wagon, WGN) and the hatchback (LB) share the same part numbers. The saloon (Sedan) is different.

http://www.japan-parts.eu/toyota/eu/2004/avensis/cdt250r-almeyw/3_273550_083_223W/body/7102_rear-seat-seat-track

Check your parts database.

Konrad

Hi ,I fitted leather in my t3-x 6 months ago are they electric heated

I was just wondering If they are you will have to disconnect them, and just use the electric to operate the seats . It's straight forward enough . What level is your avensis ! I think the estate & car are the same but double check first.

Sent from my iPhone using Toyota OC

"I", the info I looked at says that the estate (wagon, WGN) and the hatchback (LB) share the same part numbers. The saloon (Sedan) is different.

http://www.japan-parts.eu/toyota/eu/2004/avensis/cdt250r-almeyw/3_273550_083_223W/body/7102_rear-seat-seat-track

Check your parts database.

Konrad

I have Konrad, the images match and the initial part numbers but when I click on the estates full part number its say not applicable.

I know saloon is different is does have a 60/40 split.

I have paid for them

Hi ,I fitted leather in my t3-x 6 months ago are they electric heated

I was just wondering If they are you will have to disconnect them, and just use the electric to operate the seats . It's straight forward enough . What level is your avensis ! I think the estate & car are the same but double check first.

Sent from my iPhone using Toyota OC

they are going in the poverty spec t2.

I also have a t spirit but they are not heated, will my t spirit's be heated.

I will need your help dog7 so please keep an eye on forum or send me your email address.

I am going to get them on wednesday if anyone has the answer please let me know

if no good i will just sell them

I sure they will fit. It may be the extra features that may not be supported.

What you should have done is ask the seller to take some photos of the locking mechanisms and measurements of the locating fixtures (should be the same).

if you get all the parts from the donor car, you may be able to compare and combine, to fit.

I have had some photos sent through of the base...they look exactly the same. Im going to ask for measurements. I am getting it a very good price

Yes i am removing it too hence cheap price

I look forward to seeing photos of the finished article.

The estate leather fits the hatchback with no modifications whatsoever.

the fronts still have to go in, picture to prove, it still needs a good clean but I'm happy with it beats the seat covers look.

door cars are still not in, at the end of this I will have hatchback cloth interior for sale 2 front seats (manual) back seats and 4 door cloth door cards, its in good condition as its had seat covers on since we got the car. it will fit the estate too, not not saloon.

post-125194-0-07005800-1444986152_thumb.

• Like 1

Great job.

Now to fit those fronts.

Does your electric seats also have heating? The wiring you cut off the donor car may also be part of that.

http://www.toyota-tech.eu/aimuploads/%7BD4A3A2B6-494B-48A8-801A-847A8935494B%7D/seat%20heater%20PZ4AG-19060-95%20AIM%20000%20962-1.pdf

You or the auto electrician will need to know what wire does what.

Sad you did not take as much of the wiring loom as possible, but understandable given the distance to travel to the donor car. Hopefully you may find a donor car with the wiring you need.

Hey, Did you get the heated seat switches too?

I'm planning on doing exactly this install so could you take loads of info about the wiring for power / heating etc please?

my 2004 t spirit does not have heated switches.

the modification is being done a 2006 t2 model .the donor 55 plate 2.2 t spirit did not have heated switches. I will be taking it someone very soon and I will update this, if anyone can help me I would appreciate it.

Make sure you print off the answers of the guys, who done the conversion successfully. The auto electrician will know what to do and any help will save time ( and money). The devil is in the detail.

"I" you have found some good posts, so you will have the seats in soon.

• 5 months later...

Hey

i bought a set of estate heated leather seats today (7 hour round trip) but was an absolute steal! I'm going to be fitting these to my hatchback and it all looks simple enough. 

I've glanced at the plugs under the seats and it looks like I just need 12v and gnd to one plug for the motors to move the seats but I'm going to have to investigate the heating side of things. 

Does the avensis use heated seat switches or do they turn on automatically with the rear window/mirrors etc?

i need to get a heated mechanism for the drivers one as it has been removed (which was not mentioned to me at the time of buying them) I may even buy a retro fit kit and do them with that if I cannot work out the genuine heated kit lol. 

• 5 years later...

Will interior from saloon fit into estate ????

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links