Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Worst Films Ever.....

gordypix

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• jaxx

• gordypix

• Hou

Top Posters In This Topic

what about Kill Bill 2 ???? thats one film I didnt get

But I spose it would help if I actually saw the first one. :lol:

LOTH is an epic of a Trilogy and over 1 Billion in ticket sales backs it up.

maybe for those who like it but theres probs just as many ppl who dont and think its just for nerds (not that im saying it is btw)

what about Kill Bill 2 ???? thats one film I didnt get

But I spose it would help if I actually saw the first one. :lol:

The first one is excellent Asha - well I really liked it anyway!

Uma Thurman kicked bum! :D

Not seen the second one yet but she killed so many people in the first I'm not sure she has many to kill in the second (apart from Bill! lol)

When it came out I went to see Natural Born Killers (Woody Harrelson from Cheers the TV show). It was the worst film I've seen. I left about half way through.

Gotta dissagree here... NBK was one of the BEST films ever. It was one of the first to use virtually every meathod of cinemaphatogrophy in it's screen time. The directing was very typical of Oliver Stone, but as always very "out there" and chance taking. A movie that disturbs emotions in everyone who watch it, some people walked out feeling ill, some people went out, fetched their guns and shot people... I went home and had some damn fine s*x :D :P

Wrost film has got to be Ghost or Dirty Dancing icon8.gif Actually anything soppy/girly with Patrick Swaze <_<

Patrick Swayze now theres an arxse I can stare at all day as well as tom cruises. :wub: Top Gun I love that film.

Wrost film has got to be Ghost or Dirty Dancing icon8.gif Actually anything soppy/girly with Patrick Swaze <_<

Nooo - DD is a classic!

"Now I've had the time of my life....."

Love it - can watch it over and over! Its a proper girls night in film, which is probably why the blokes dont like it! Although my bloke does - hes the one who has it on DVD! :D

I agree with DA that DD :wacko: is one hell of a great film :thumbsup:

I agree with you aswell Asha - you can beat Patrick Swayzes nice tight bum! :D

WOW - seeing as the girls are chatting about Tom's "tight bum"........

I will mention how I love to watch Gabrielle Unions cute pert *** in Bad Boys 2 :drool:

Spice world - didnt even try and watch that!

lol I wish I hadnt bothered - wasted an hour and a half of my life on that peice of drivel!

lol and gordypix - it was actually Patrick Swayzes tight buns we were talking about! lol :D

When it came out I went to see Natural Born Killers (Woody Harrelson from Cheers the TV show). It was the worst film I've seen. I left about half way through.

Gotta dissagree here... NBK was one of the BEST films ever. It was one of the first to use virtually every meathod of cinemaphatogrophy in it's screen time. The directing was very typical of Oliver Stone, but as always very "out there" and chance taking. A movie that disturbs emotions in everyone who watch it, some people walked out feeling ill, some people went out, fetched their guns and shot people... I went home and had some damn fine s*x :D :P

Crash was a bad film but it did have a sexi effect on me and the missus(we couldn't get through the whole film without)lol

Lord of the rings was BORING i went to the cine for the first didn't wanna pay for that crap again so borrowed a DVD for the second but I'm not even gonna bother to see the third.

but the worst film at the mo is harry potter 2 I just couldn't Finnish the film it was so bad. :ffs:

harry potter! rubbish i agree, watched the first 10mins of the first and second, got bored and tended to my sand collection which is alot more interesting!

harry potter! rubbish i agree, watched the first 10mins of the first and second, got bored and tended to my sand collection which is alot more interesting!

See I love Harry Potter - have the first 2 on DVD saw the 3rd one on its day of release.

I also love LOTR aswell

Its just a personal choice really isnt it!

lol and gordypix - it was actually Patrick Swayzes tight buns we were talking about! lol :D

yeah, who-ever - was trying my best not to notice a line of text about mens tight buns.......LOL :lol::lol::lol:

See I love Harry Potter - have the first 2 on DVD saw the 3rd one on its day of release.

isnt it!

was it fun sitting amongst a million squeling kids chucking popcorn.......... :lol:

I went down to the local UGC but they had been fully booked for a month. :eek:

yeah its personal choice at the end of the day

afterall my favourite films may be ones that you hate so its tit-for-tat i suppose

isnt it!

was it fun sitting amongst a million squeling kids chucking popcorn.......... :lol:

I went down to the local UGC but they had been fully booked for a month. :eek:

I said to myself Never Again! :ffs:

We went to the late 9.15 showing and it was still full of the little angels...

We had 4 of us in front, about 10 years old, playing with their mobiles, texting people, snogging each other (they were about 10 and they were snogging!!)

All I kept hearing was "Stacey Stacey, check out this text from Sophie" :ffs:

They were so bleedin annoying! I felt like telling them to shut their gobs but I'm far too polite! :censor:

Kids these days! Tut tut tut! :D

I feel like bursting into a rendition of "Where I were a young'un.....!" lol

as is the cube - (horror stuff)

The Cube was an award winning work of genius.............when you compare it to Cube 2. What a crock of S***.

On a more British film front though.........Staggered (the one with Martin Clunes)..even the trailers for it were crap, and they usually show the best bits.

Rich

as is the cube - (horror stuff)

is that the film were theirs a group of strangers imprisioned in a giant cube type thing that has a door on every wall that open up into more cube rooms.it's on sci-fi channel some times?

if it is,that is one hell of a bad film,so bad i couldnt stop watching it.i just had to see how much worse it got :lol:

Yeah...that's the one.

Cube 2 though...........at least the first one made some sort of sense.

Sequels are usually pretty bad though......Highlander 2 anyone??

Rich

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links