Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Are Mr2's Selling?

Neil Clark

I have got to sell my MR2 to fund a double garage (but will be back asap!). I have put it on about 5 car forums of which 3 are just toyota ones and had NO emails about it :( . Its a T bar and the summers here so thought it would be easy to sell and i dont think its overpriced with the milage and condition. Any thoughts?

Neil

When you can pick up rev1's for 2k .. the more expensive ones get glossed over mate ..

When you can pick up rev1's for 2k .. the more expensive ones get glossed over mate

Exactly - also you gotta be patient...'tis a buyers market out there at the mo and the local rags (yellow papers and Autotrader's) aren't hardly short of MR2's...This time of year every1 is selling them..

Rash

p.s. PM me and i'll make you a genuine cash offer and i can come collect TODAY.

It took me more than a month to sell mine. I needed to release some money extremely urgently so I advertised it at a very low price, but wouldn't drop it lower.

Without seeing your car it's hard to tell, but it sounds like it's worth every penny you're asking for B)

Cheers all, will have to play waitin game then!

If anyone knows of someone looking for one let me know!

PM sent rash

Neil

I have someone waiting to buy mine, he has waited 5 months so far and still wants it, he said he cant find any better ones in the price range.

I can't give it to him yet until I have finished saving for my next car (he is aware of this).

I know this is a rare position to be in and I will not pass on his details :P

I can't give it to him yet until I have finished saving for my next car (he is aware of this).

I know this is a rare position to be in and I will not pass on his details :P

yeah but yours is a tubby.... :thumbsup:

BTW: on a side note.. what car you after?

Fizz, mines not a tubby.

Its a uk n/a.

My next car was mentioned in the thread about next cars. I won't go on about it as its not Toyota.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links