Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How Do I Remove Off This Site ?

Darren12345567

Oh and I meant to say, Darren, don't be put off by that yin Pharts King, he's a wind-up merchant of the first order.

Who me? nah......................

'Struth - is it Panto Time already???

OH YES HE IS.....

:blow::blow::blow:

Kiss and make up wi' a West Country inbred????? as Ian Paisley used to say Nevahhh, Nevahhh, Nevahhhh.

Hey, you (you know who you are) if yo Mama got divorced from yo Daddy she'd still be yo Auntie.

:hang: :hang: :hang: :hang: :hang: :hang: :hang:

Tom

I know a good shrink - u wana his number?

Hay man no thx but i got yo number :doctor::doctor::doctor:

I quit goin when the shrink was angrier at the end of our sessions than I was at the beginning.

Come on wayne don’t be like that, I thought you was ghetto bro after that 25 pager we reared and all….. I take it all back about yo mama, there there, clap clap.

Now you can go back to listening to Duelling Banjos :fireman::fireman::fireman::driving::driving::driving:

What?

Now ya talking about ma mama?

Wot the...

lol just got in just cant stop laughing,well mate it flew last year being pre checked Tuesday just rang up garage that mots it he said same lights ok as long as go out when start so fingers crossed ill let you know .

At mo cars been great all day in and out of it no lights on so at the mo its good .

Yes looks that way Wayne some people to easy to bite head off :blow: i dont take it to heart some forums are quick to find you the answer some are not and to be honest i dont think any one can on this one as no one else knows not even Toyota they will change every part they think it is .

No didnt mean any harm saying what i thought about getting answers i kow know its not a common thing so there you go .

Sorry i agree with Wayne think Toms got a bit perosnal now , :nono: lol , sorry Tom you might be a nice bloke but sometimes think of peoples feelings ha ha as Wayne has them :in_love: .

Well i ll stay checking looking to see what happening and if car has to be taken apart by my mates ill let you know , as it could happen to you , so be very afraid . :pepsi:

All good banter, Darren :)

Tom and I are just getting along fine (Wayne issues a fatwa against Tom....)

Yeah

Keep us posted.

Unknown electric issues apart being potential costly to trouble-shoot and fix, can also be dangerous if it impacts the safety of the car...

Oh and I meant to say, Darren, don't be put off by that yin Pharts King, he's a wind-up merchant of the first order.

Who me? nah......................

'Struth - is it Panto Time already???

OH YES HE IS.....

:blow::blow::blow:

Glad I not in the same room as u 2!

Now remember what the MOD said "keep it civil!"

So no hitting in the face,

Nor below the belts,

Hair pulling and pinching allowed - "if" u are into those stuff...

What about handbags ??

I wouldn't know, never had one!

Do u? :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Na cant fit my spanners in them i tried

Am sure Tom managed to fit his....

so there you have it Darren, Wayne and I just held a wee fake rammy so's to move the thread along a wee bit. Don't be pecting this treatment every time you come on here wiv the petted lip tho, we're not always this generous.

Now quit being such a tightwad and get aw ignition switch in that car of yours.

• Like 1

@Wayne Hey You, I heard that, lol. a lot of my troubles have come from trtying to stuff my extremely large agenda nto my very tight schedules

Tom its being looked at Tuesday, at the mo everything is working good no lights on , what we want to do is get the fault back then we can take to bits and have a look then replace, yes there only cheap , we not sure yet if its that , we will have a look at it Tuesday on day off , as i want this sorted, as its never been heard of and i am interested to find out what it is now . Turning the heater on to 3 cleared the lights ,dont ask .

Hope it comes back again before then .

Don't be pecting this treatment every time you come on here wiv the petted lip tho, we're not always this generous.

Noted Tom

I wonder if it's just something in the ignition barrel jamming.

I was unable to unlock my car with the key recently - Just wouldn't turn. Jammed a WD40 straw into the barrel and gave it a good shot and lo-and-behold - it fixed it!

Might not be such a good idea on the ignition (Helloooooo fire hazard!) but if you have a good mechanic or autolocksmith who's up for removing it and giving it a clean, might be worth a punt.

Hi

yes thats it at he momment its good as gold nothing but thats done this before then went 4 days so Tuesday it should start again , will have a good look at that ignition for sure , just hope it does it again as cant fix what aint there , will have a look its seems all good making the clicking noise when turn key before it wasnt doing that when the lights were all on it would start but no clicking noise , now all ok have the click noise when turn key so at mo its not giving me grief . thanks mate

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links