Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2014 Aygo Usb Audio Playback

Phil White

I have put a few albums on my USB drive to play the n the car but I can't select by album, only genre and artist etc. Is this a limitation of the player or me doing something wrong with folder structures. All I did was put a different folder per album on the USB drive, for example A folder called Coldplay contains a sub folder with the album name which contains the songs, is this correct?

I just want to be able to select by album if possible.

There has been a lot of discussion about setting up albums and tracks on a usb for Touch 2 in the yaris forum. May not be the same head unit as yours but you may find it of assistance.

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/topic/164492-yaris-64-plate-usb-plug-in-settings-problem/

OK I think I have got it resolved and maybe its the way Windows media player created folders of CD's I ripped to the computer.

So the main folder that had the artists name on it contained a subfolder with the album name on it, so for example the main folder is called "Coldplay" and the subfolder is called "X&Y"

I just renamed the subfolder to "Coldplay X&Y" and deleted the main folder and did likewise with my other albums and now I can browse the X-Touch by artists name as I wanted, I hope this may be of help to others too.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links