Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

London/woolwich Ferry Meeting

iQ-Chris

Hi everyone

Some time ago there was a suggestion that an iQ owners' meeting could take place at the Woolwich Ferry, London, SE18 6DX.

It's about time we made it happen.

If you would be interested in joining in, please add your name. We could strike while the iron is hot and meet in November, before the harsher weather sets in.

What do you all think?

Chris

iQ² in black ☆ red and white leather ☆ sunroof ☆ upgraded interior lighting ☆ white backlit dashboard/switches ☆ auto-folding mirrors ☆ smart entry ☆ auto-locking doors ☆ chrome handles and exhaust

I think it could be tricky to manage with a group accessing the Ferry all together. There are 2 feed lanes to the Ferry and the operator lets about 8 cars at a time from each lane. There is no area to group so we could all get into the lanes together on the lead up to getting on tbe Ferry. This is the same for North and south.

David

All suggestions welcome!

If nobody's interested any more then not to worry. Just thought I would put the idea out there

Chris

iQ² in black ☆ red and white leather ☆ sunroof ☆ upgraded interior lighting ☆ white backlit dashboard/switches ☆ auto-folding mirrors ☆ smart entry ☆ auto-locking doors ☆ chrome handles and exhaust

• 1 month later...

I'd normally be up for a meet, but just pootling across the woolwich ferry doesn't really appeal to me.

Much rather have a whizz around somewhere new, little back lanes somewhere, even a planned route that the bikers/cyclists take etc...

Midlands, Norfolk, Home Counties anywhere like that - maybe even a massive Lands End to John O' Groats - how about that !!?!?!?!!

Yeah sure.

We did organise this trip earlier in the year, but for one reason or another (Toby Tall), it never really took off.

If people are keen, then I'll be up for this again !!

Sure.

:)

Hi guys

Fingers crossed you can organise something.

The Woolwich Ferry idea was initially suggested by a club member (sorry, I forget who) as a simpler alternative to another meeting which failed to attract more than 3 cars.

I would love to see a meeting go ahead - Good luck!

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Will have to keep an eye on this, would like to join you guys on a meet :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links