Do Not Sell My Personal Information

List Of Dealers Who Are Joined With Toc

Andypr

:angry: Come on its about time a list of dealers WHO ARE JOINED UP WITH TOC! i can't falt the site on other matters, but surley its a bit of a over sight and lets have a list of main dealers who are prepared to help out their customers because some just don't give a TOSS!Then the dealer ships might get their act together,i sure other members would like to know which are the best dealers and avoid the worst.

I have asked in the past and got no result

The gold forums have a discount scheame with some dealers so if you join that then they at least know who TOC is, and you get cheaper services

Mat

Topic moved to General Discussions.

Andypr - you are a goldmember, check out the Toyota dealer discounts on the gold forum. :thumbsup:

vmail - if we let non-goldmembers know which dealerships are signed-up & which aren't it could lead to people taking advantage of our discounts. I'm sure you can see the problem. ;)

I know what you mean, but none gold member might see it this way

pay TOC 25 quid

save a few quid on product

when I can ask bob next door and save 50%

(just an example)

or they might say ..

£25 on toc .. and my next major service is £300 .. so with a 10% discount I'll save £30 .. so go gold and make £5 on one service

so are all discounts 10%?

yarrr i be join gold end of ye comin' month, tis a fine ddeal tis be true yarrr :arrgg-matey:

yarrr i be join gold end of ye comin' month, tis a fine ddeal tis be true yarrr :arrgg-matey:

Do it NOW! :arrgg-matey:

Rich

so are all discounts 10%?

thats pretty much the minimum m8.

Goes higher in some cases ;)

-Z

Using Gold discounts, in a period of a month, I have saved more than £50. So I have made my entire subscription back. Plus I am going a very nice day out at a theme park with Nicola and her entire family that includes loads of savings for all B)

It's not only auto related discounts, but holidays and activity outings too :D B)

yarrr i be join gold end of ye comin' month, tis a fine ddeal tis be true yarrr  :arrgg-matey:

Do it NOW! :arrgg-matey:

Rich

lol would if i could!, gotta wait for payday though :rolleyes:

i can personally claim i have saved at least £350 from gold so far and i will continue to use it!

i recouped the £25 after a fortnight of being in gold!

you have an UNLIMITED forum where you can eff and blind all day long at anything

you helping an already great club to carry on. this is quite a thirsty site as far as im aware and was in fear of going down the pan, hence the need for the subscriptions, but for now we are holding on and the club is getting stronger than ever

also you get all the extras, including a gallery and all the arcade bits

you have an UNLIMITED forum where you can eff and blind all day long at anything

Even other forum members :lol:

hey wadder ya mean me :o

my main dealer in subikhorpe will not give any discount to gold members as yet,

i do 10,000 in 3 months so i arnt to pleased with them.

But hey im happy to help support the club by going gold :thumbsup:

When I went GOLD, you promised me that I would be irrisistable to women and that they would throw themselves at my feet.

All cars on the road would give way once they saw my magnificent emblem.

Traffic lights would always be at green

I would be immune from all speeding offences, if I did get stopped just a quick flash of the said emblem and I would be waved on my way.

All this AND dicounts aswell !!!!!

The best £25 I've ever spent :thumbsup: