Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Driver's Side Car Mats Now Available

FROSTYBALLS

Generally if one has carpet mats in one's car, the driver's mat tends to have the heaviest wear, and wears out faster than the other three mats.

One can now purchase OE single driver's carpet mats for some vehicles, which will save having to buy completely new sets in the above scenario.

Available from Parts King, your local Toyota dealer or the Official Toyota Store on eBay

See: http://stores.ebay.co.uk/ToyotaOfficialStore?_fsub=&_nkw=&_nkw=single+car+mat&submit=SEARCH&LH_TitleDesc=1&clk_rvr_id=927410690024&afsrc=1&rmvSB=true

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

This is excellent as I have completely worn down the driver side car mat, do these by any chance come with the plastic hook that holds it in place? I seem to have snapped mines in half. :(

• 5 months later...

I ordered a mat yesterday from the Official Toyota Store on eBay. Will let you know what comes with it when it arrives.

On 24/01/2016 at 6:05 PM, Kansai-R said:

This is excellent as I have completely worn down the driver side car mat, do these by any chance come with the plastic hook that holds it in place? I seem to have snapped mines in half. :(

I can confirm that the mat comes with two plastic hooks. Received mine today from eBay Official Toyota Store.

IMG_20160629_174204.jpg

1 hour ago, jim shady said:

I can confirm that the mat comes with two plastic hooks. Received mine today from eBay Official Toyota Store.

IMG_20160629_174204.jpg

Thanks Jim Shady, I actually enquired and ordered mine last month but I didn't have the time to post a reply, someone crashed into me when changing lanes on the motorway. :(