Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Is This A Good Price For 15 Pre-Reg Delivery Mils

vinkhub

Hi,

I have been using a Yaris (MMT) for 6 yrs and now upgrading to Auris 1.8 VVTI Hybrid (CVT) - Icon trim. It's a 2015 Apr (Pre Reg) and has only done less than 15 miles after my test drive. It has only 4 yrs and 4 months warranty left for car/hybrid components & Battery.

Here is a link:

http://www.curriemotors.co.uk/toyota/used-cars/5263015-toyota-auris-1.8-vvti-hybrid-icon-5dr-cvt-auto/

The dealer mentioned that the car is registered to Toyota GB and they have only recently released it to their showroom. I think it's just an overstocked car.

Thanks

Vinay

It would have 4 years 4 months remaining of the Toyota new car warranty. Why not have a look at the Toyota GB website, do a search for used Auris Hybrids and see what the pricing is like for the results - www.toyota.co.uk

that link doesn't take me to a car - sold already?

Yes it seems it's gone.There are a few at similar price with only delivery miles at usedcars.toyota.co.uk. Most are 15 pre-reg though.

Hi mate, why don't you try some car brokers and buy yourself a brand new one at discounted price,, maybe cheaper then pre registered one.

Check these are strongly recommended at uber forum to new entries in the business.

www.drivethedeal.com

Hi,

I have been using a Yaris (MMT) for 6 yrs and now upgrading to Auris 1.8 VVTI Hybrid (CVT) - Icon trim. It's a 2015 Apr (Pre Reg) and has only done less than 15 miles after my test drive. It has only 4 yrs and 4 months warranty left for car/hybrid components & battery.

Here is a link:

http://www.curriemotors.co.uk/toyota/used-cars/5263015-toyota-auris-1.8-vvti-hybrid-icon-5dr-cvt-auto/

The dealer mentioned that the car is registered to Toyota GB and they have only recently released it to their showroom. I think it's just an overstocked car.

Thanks

Vinay

Welcome Vinay

Ref edit lost: is there no EDIT button at bottom right of your original post?

Keep looking for the right Auris, bud!

As others said, if u looking at that new might as well check out Toyota GB site and even ring dealers direct for ex-demo s loaded with optional extras :)

Or like me

U might be lucky to find one at the fight time below market value!

Good luck with search!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Good choice. Did you get a good price, and how are you finding it? Must feel like a step up from the Yaris...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links