Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Physical Copy Of Handbooks

Fisherofmen

After 6 years I've exchanged my 2009 Verso 2.0 D-4D for a 8 month old 2015 1.6 D-4D Verso Trend.

I've purchased it from a Toyota main dealer, and of course most of the controls are very familiar. However there are differences - particularly with the integral Audio / Sat Nav. I was surprised to be told that new Toyotas are not supplied with hard copies of manuals for the car controls / Sat Nav, but have found links to online manuals.

As the online manuals run to 600+ pages each, printing them out is unrealistic, but I'm finding them difficult to navigate and read online.

Is it really the case that no hard copies of handbooks are now supplied?

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

If you sign up and log into MY TOYOTA account you will be able to view all your service history etc PLUS download manuals suitable for your car

Thank you both for replying. I have downloaded the electronic version of the handbooks, but don't find them very accessible - not a lot of use when in the car away from my computer :flowers:

I guess I just wanted to be reassured that my dealer was correct when he said that hard copies are no longer supplied.

It may be the norm nowadays, but for those of us whose visual acuity is not what it once was (!), trying to decipher images & text on a small smart-phone screen when travelling doesn't really work.

that blog article says that physical manuals can still be ordered & gives you contact details.

Admittedly it is over 1 year old so policy may have changed in the interim.