Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Internal Heater Fan

wj3333

Guys anyone had issues with the internal heater fan, i put mine on full and barely any airflow comes out and the heater takes for ages to get going. Been like this for some time. Anyone else recomend any fix for this?

I'd check the pollen filter. Do you know if it has ever been changed?

Guys anyone had issues with the internal heater fan, i put mine on full and barely any airflow comes out and the heater takes for ages to get going. Been like this for some time. Anyone else recomend any fix for this?

Does the fan blow at really fast speed on the highest setting? Might be a faulty resistor stopping you getting full revs.

The fan makes all the right noises. High setting sounds fast but bugger all air speed. So the pollen filter might be a good one to check. I thought maybe one of the fans had gone faulty

Another post where the cabin filter could be the cause of the problem. If filter is the cause again, it is a neglected change if the owner is unaware.

I posted a general topic about cabin filters recently:- http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/topic/170541-cabinpollen-filters-regular-checks-and-changes/

When I bought my Mk3 recently , the cabin filter (and air filter) was the first thing I changed!

I tested all functions of the air-con/heater, and this will confirm all fan speeds and selected duct controls are working properly.