Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Connected Services

nedlack

Hello all,

I have just purchased a Auris TS Hybrid with the Touch and Go system, I am trying to set up the connected services, however I am struggling to get my car to connect via my phone to the internet! I have connected the phone via bluetooth and it works perfectly for phone, phonebook, messages and music. However when I select the Connect to the internet option and select my phone I can never establish a connection. I have checked my phones signal and I have a 4g connection.

I have also registered an account on my.toyota.eu and entered my username and password into the connectivity setting on the car

I am using a Nokia Lumia 735 to try and connect!

What phone? on my Android I have to go to "settings" "Tethering & Mobile hotspot" and enable "bluetooth tethering" it will then remain enabled until bluetooth or phone is switched on/off

It is a Nokia Lumia 735 running windows. I have enabled personal hotspot on it, and I have checked that it works by tethering it to my PC... I think it may be a compatibility issue... which means I guess I wont be able to use the super cool internet connection

• 2 months later...

Have you set up the Toyota account online, also have you turned tethering on ?

i know this problem, took me ages to get to the point of making the connection, but now I am asked for the password and I haven't got a clue.  waiting for my IT literate son to tell me what i am missing.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links