Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Rav4 D4D Xt4

1Martyn

This has full service history,full leather trim,new AT maxxis tyres ive put new discs and pads right round and handbrake shoes,its an 05reg 5 door 101914 miles new timing belt kit and water pump fitted and full service.its brilliant on diesel on a run to im getting 53mpg and around the doors im getting 42 mpg its tested until feb 25th 2016 and will probably walk through its next test again as I look after my motors im only selling this as ive bought a van and its just sat on the drive now doing nothing.im in no hurry to sell as once ive put the wife through her test if its still here I will give it to her.im asking £3200 ono like I say its had everything done to it and a shame to let it go but its a cracking motor and wont let you down.please call 07990892731 only if you are interested as winter is on the way and it wont be around for long.

1DC7AB34-81D9-4E2A-B823-1C3BA6E97F5A.jpg

Update £2700 for quick sale no offers.

Now sold somewhere else

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links