Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

In Memory Of Lemmy-Motorhead

Parts-King

In memory of Lemmy from Motorhead, he lived life to the full RIP ;)

• Like 1

oh no way Lemmys died, that's shit. I agree the man was speeding and partying till his last breath....... RIP Mr Motorhead

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Only diagnosed with an aggressive cancer on Boxing day apparently.......he was one party animal

Yeah I've been hearing them say that on the radio.....it's fitting that it happened this way I think. Personally, if I was to be diagnosed like that I think to be gone 3 days later would be what I want rather than to deteriorate over months.

Oh yeah he was the genuine article, he lived the life to the full. Very much like the man I consider the greatest rock n roll frontman of all time Bon Scott.You could always tell he was exactly where he wanted to be and it was everything he had spent years dreaming of and then some, it came through in hos signing and live performances, interviews even that he loved every minute of it and lived every minute too right up till the end.

Lemmy was the same, proper old school, the genuine article. Can't help thinking 'bit of a tosser nowadays' when the likes of Steven Tyler sips his lettuce leaves and Evian, right up his own arse but still living off the old 'toxic twins' reputation,I've far more respect for the Lemmys who lived what they portrayed to the full :)

(don't be too distracted by Stacia)

Haha excellent video H though you're advice did kind of losr any meaning once Stacia began her stuff lol.

I saw Hawkwind at the Barrowlands late '93...... or I was there and experienced it as such, saw is maybe a little too straightforward a way of putting it. Let's just say we were all between 19 and 21 with a huge partialness for all things wild, trippy, psychadelic and herbal/chemical.......i remember monks dancing on the stage but I couldn't vouch for there ever being monks with 5 miles of the Barras that night..lol

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I first saw Hawkind at the Glasgow Apollo (think it was '82) - no Stacia but she had been replaced by multiple dancers :)

often a sweet-smelling "atmosphere" at Hawkwind gigs ... :P

Aww ****... RIP Lemmy, rock on in the afterlife! \m/

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links