Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Workshop Manual

murphyo2003

Hi,I have just bought a1.33 Auris 2011,and would like a repair manual, I usually get a Haynes but they don't do one. Any suggestions please. Thank you.

One can register with and download information from: http://www.toyota-tech.eu/

Be aware that some info is free and some is chargeable.

It is €3 per hour, for that you can download or print all the information you need, it is the actual factory workshop manual too, so very informative, most people find what they need and save it within an hour

• Like 2

• 4 years later...

Is it possible to download pdf's from this site? or is it just viewing/printng ?

You can download.

For the life of me, I cant see how to save the pdfs, not obvious button.

Any ideas?

i thought you could only view as i remember having to take screenshots to print the page.

This sort of matches my experience.

I could download PDFs for my 2004 Corolla but only utilise screen captures for my 2011 Auris.

It would seem Toyota wised up to people wanting to sell on their copyrighted material.

I was trying to do this a couple of years an ago when I got my car.  I couldn't download as a PDF.  Printing as pdf didn't work either.

I created a folder in my documents, opened Google Chrome and saved the full html page for each item I was interested in to that folder.  This meant I could view the page as it is on the website but offline and without logging in. The limitation is that you can only view this on a computer. But you can copy the folder to any computer.