Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gap Insurance

SaveOurSouls

Anyone know of any note worthy GAP insurers that can provide a competative price on return to invoice gap insurance?

Not neceserally after the cheapest but an insurer that is reliable in the event of being needed.

Have you ever needed to use them after a loss? They are the cheapest I have seen and the website looks professional.

Do you happen to know as to whether or not they would cover 42 months instead of 3 years?

I've not had to claim myself, but a couple of years or so ago an ex-member had their Toyota stolen from outside the house. He reported on the forum that he found the service provided by ALA was good and trouble free. Pretty sure he used them again for the replacement vehicle.

Think you can have policies up to five years.

When we swapped our other car this year, the four year GAP policy we had hadn't expired, and they took the remaining balance from that and reduced the cost of our new policy accordingly.

Thanks,

I'll give them a call as to see if they can do 3.5 years if not I may go for the 4. Ahh the stress of arranging everything for a change of car nearly over :)

They'll probably taylor the policy to whatever time you want, and probably under £300.

Hi,

Just to let you know that we offer a product called Total Loss Protection. Whilst it's not exactly the same as your traditional GAP product we feel for some customers it can offer a cost effective alternative. If you'd like any further information then please feel free to drop me a line.

Regards,

Dan.