Do Not Sell My Personal Information

No "Desktop Version" on Mobile???

Wayne2015

Since the website change, I can't no longer see a DESKTOP VERSION link nor forced my Android phone to view the website as DESKTOP VERSION :( :( :(

Any reason why?

My tablets (Android x 2 and Fire x 2) and phone (Samsung Windows) show the desktop version - but my phone is set to show desktop as the preference.

I'll ask the question.

• Like 1

well, something has changed  so I guess that they tweaked it .... ;)

I never liked mobile versions as harder to navigate without the desktop full functionalities....maybe I 'old' and don't like change :( :( :(

@Wayne2015 Hi Wayne

Thanks for the feedback. The new forum is responsive. This means it detects your mobile and shrinks parts of the site to fit your mobile device. The menu will also shrink in to a menu bar top right.

Believe it or not, your are viewing the same template as the desktop version. On a PC, if you squeeze the window to make it narrow, you will see the site will automatically adjust itself to fit.

Because everything is changed it is quite hard to find your way around the new layout. Please stick with it, you'll get used to it pretty quickly.

cheers

7 hours ago, Steve said:

@Wayne2015 Hi Wayne

Thanks for the feedback. The new forum is responsive. This means it detects your mobile and shrinks parts of the site to fit your mobile device. The menu will also shrink in to a menu bar top right.

Believe it or not, your are viewing the same template as the desktop version. On a PC, if you squeeze the window to make it narrow, you will see the site will automatically adjust itself to fit.

Because everything is changed it is quite hard to find your way around the new layout. Please stick with it, you'll get used to it pretty quickly.

cheers

Cheers Steve - understood

Shame

I prefer the old site

But then again I just upgraded to Android 5.1 and hate that too :(

I must be getting old then - lol