Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I want to tell you a little story

Goggy

Hi Guys,

It's a long time since i have wrote anything on here, but i have been on to read the posts :-)

2 weeks ago some clown in a BMW decided to run into the back of my beloved 2005 XTR at 30mph Happy I was not, although the damage was not all that bad, it was written off due to the cost of the parts. having agreed a settlement  figure with the insurance i set off on a quest to find a replacement, I managed to find a 2007 XTR  Happy I was:-)  so cash in hand i set off on the 150 mile round trip to pick it up, when i returned to my home town I pulled up at a Zebra Crossing and guess what !!!!!!!!! yes your right some Clown in a Corsa decided to run in the back of my NEW Rav How unlucky am I ?????? I had had the car less than 4hrs that was a week ago and we have just got it back from being repaired. My wife has taken the keys off me and forbidden me to drive it :-) 

I think someone is out to get me !!!!!!!!!

That must have been traumatic for you, getting out of the RAV to brush  the wrecked bits of Corsa off the back of yours and then arrange to get yours T cut and burnished to restore the shine. Was it one of those Corsas with a big bore pipe on it that sounds like a salesman's convention - all smoke and noise?  

No I was a young lady

I felt sorry for she was so upset, the damage to our Rav was slight, but the Corsa was a write Off. i was thinking about getting a tow bar fitted, one about 4 foot wide :-) 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links