Do Not Sell My Personal Information

brand of clutch/flywheel fitted by toyota

cooper12000

Hi all as the title says really what brand is the oem for the clutch and flywheel on an avensis diesel estate 08 plate (07 model)

many thanks

Coop

a) which diesel engine (several types fitted to 2007/8 Avensis)?

b) it possibly even varied during production

they supposedly fitted it 3 years ago when I had a replacement engine due to head gasket issues

I guess the question is.. do they use luk brand?  I seem to remember that Bosch was the oem

42 minutes ago, cooper12000 said:

they supposedly fitted it 3 years ago when I had a replacement engine due to head gasket issues

presumably at your request as they don't automatically replace clutch & DMF? Did the dealer give you a choice?

LUK are a well known manufacturer, it is certainly possible.

yes but cost a lot of money...over 1500 ... had it done again today as had clutch issues and had the old parts back... and they were luk....

I guess the only way to find out what they said they were going to fit is to ask them.... just not 100% sure they did fit it because as said in a previous post car has only done 20k since and I remember the clutch pedal didn't feel as if it had a new clutch but I put it down to I had only had the car a couple of weeks then and dismissed it.