Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Hiace RH12 wheel sizes

jonathan050975

Does anyone know what wheel sizes fit a Toyota Hiace RH12.  Are they 5 x 114.3 and what size diameter width can you go up to?  Any info on offset etc?  Also does anyone know where I can get a windscreen and windscreen rubber?

Here's a photo of my hiace 

IMAG0395.jpg

this photo is last week, lots of welding to do 

IMAG0561.jpg

It is would be a good bet, there contact details have been posted a good few times on the forum, unfortunately I don't have the details to hand....

i got a new windscreen for mine from auto glass Mine is a 1980 model but its the sane shape as yours . have you any spare dash board bits 

the pcd is the same as a vw t2/ t25 iv put t25 rims on mine so I can fit baby moon hub caps :biggrin: i will take a pic later in the week so you can see 

• 3 weeks later...

Scrowie190

Yes, got duplicates of most of dashboard parts, what do you need?  Ive bought a scrapper so I have a duplicate everything!  Dash is pale brown.

Please post a pic of your T25 wheels, I understood that they were 5 x 112 and Hiaces were 5 x 114.3 - do they fit okay with no mods?  I do like that idea - they must look really cool!

• 2 months later...

Hey Andy, lets see some pictures of your wheels :)

Jonathan your hiace looks good, looks like you are doing a good job on her! I'd be interested in a few parts when you are finished with your scrapper :)