Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris 1.3 SR Rear Springs

Chris1609

Hi,

Just looking to see if anyone knows where i can get a set of rear springs for a 2008 Yaris 1.3 SR. I have had a look on Euro Car Parts but i think the springs the have are for a standard Yaris and i believe the SR is slightly lower.

Is this correct and does anyone know wheres best to get a set.

Thanks

Chris

Could send Parts-King a personal message detailing your vehicle (reg no etc) and what you want.

Your 2008 was a UK special edition fitted with parts from Toyotas accessory range e.g roof spoiler, 16" alloy wheels and lowering spring kit, your casr left the factory as a standard model and was then turned into an SR before delivery to the dealer ( what Toyota refer to as Port of entry ) the springs are not standard parts so parts from a motor factors will not suit as they are standard factory fit spec. The link has the part numbers ( choice depending on petrol or diesel ) http://www.toyota-tech.eu/aimuploads/%7BA28DA534-0B16-69B3-CDE4-FE904C520B16%7D/PZ439-B072-00%20Lowering%20Springs%20AIM%20000%20365%203_TF1.pdf

as the parts are an accessory they are not retailed separately and can only be purchased as a kit.

Thanks for the info guys, bit of a bummer not being able to purchase them separately. I was hoping to fit these myself as i have a feeling that if i take it to the garage they will stick a set of standard springs on it.

• 5 years later...

Hi, I know I’m coming late to this I purchased a 2008 Yaris Sr recently with 49500 miles on the clock it was in having a service when my garage called to tell me my rear springs were cracked. Panic set in as I had read this post already, the garage could only order standard springs resulting in a near 4 inch gap between between body and tyres. Obviously I wasn’t happy with this as I brought the sr for the way it looked. My mechanic is great and could see my disappointment so set to work to find something that would work, we opted for a pro sport lowering spring kit 35 ml drop at a cost of £105 which put it back to near where I was before hope this helps anyone else who has this problem.

E7ECB0D5-B70B-4361-9998-D28E0AE21C1E.jpeg

AECE5884-8777-4944-A1EF-2EB60D77A52B.jpeg

The SR had lowering springs fitted at the port of entry, the aftermarket does not recognize this as it's a UK only spec

All the online epc's are euro spec and don't list the UK spec differences, unless you use the Toyota portal (paid service)

Hi yes I had read that post before about being a port of entry model, my mechanic spoke with Toyota and they said the springs were no longer available I sent the link from the previous post listing part numbers etc but everyone said that they weren’t available. Still as you can see from the second picture the pro sport kit shame I had 2 standard springs for a week but all sorted now.

cheers 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links