Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota cost price events / trade in

Ignostikz

Has anyone bought a Toyota at one of these events? Was the price good?

I bought my GT86 almost 3 years ago so i have the option to trade for a new one and get a lower monthly cost.  Has anyone done this and gotten a much better price, or any regrets about the trade in?

These are as fairly standard marketing tool used by a variety of franchised dealers and marques. Whether the deal one gets offered is good or not, depends on a number of factors including personal ones. Go and have a look, and see whether there is anything that attracts you.

I was invited to one of these special deal events by a local Toyota dealer. they were promising a free car wash and mini valet, a special trade-in price and - get this - they would show me a Special Price List available only to people like me who were loyal Toyota customers. I went along mainly for the free car wash but there was no one on to operate the washer (or so they said) they wanted full list price for the Auris T Spirit I test drove and they offered me bottom book for my trade in a mk 1 Auris SR.

If you believe everything you read you'll eat everything you see.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links