Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Changing The Yaris...

T V O R

I'm quite a down-to-earth kinda gal and I know I wouldnt be able to control a very powerful car, so no Nissan Skylines for me!

I'm generally happy with my car, although I would happily purchase a new YTS if I could afford it!

If I had a bit more cash I'd buy a MINI Cooper S, as that was the car of choice (well MINI Cooper was!) before I bought Karis, but brand new they were just too expensive..

If money was no exception I'd get a CooperS with all the extras!

For me, nothing else comes close to Toyota! :thumbsup:

I'm quite a down-to-earth kinda gal and I know I wouldnt be able to control a very powerful car, so no Nissan Skylines for me!

I'm generally happy with my car, although I would happily purchase a new YTS if I could afford it!

If I had a bit more cash I'd buy a MINI Cooper S, as that was the car of choice (well MINI Cooper was!) before I bought Karis, but brand new they were just too expensive..

If money was no exception I'd get a CooperS with all the extras!

For me, nothing else comes close to Toyota! :thumbsup:

I agree :thumbsup:

Me?.. I love my Yari to bits... but.. yes.. given the money I would probably grab myself a Lotus Elise Series 2 ... but a Mazda MX5 is more my price range :P

Was Recently taken out in a Vauxhall VX220, and that thing is actually rather nice... sticks to the road like a b*&%h :P

So.. anyways... one of the above would be nice... but my Dream car has always been (since I was little) to own a blue Lambourghini Countach....

Yes..Yes... *will keep on dreaming :P hehe

I've been sort of flirting with the idea of a mini cooper myself but they are expensive. Just about everything is an optional extra!

I'd be tempted to trade my Yaris in for an Aston Martin Vanquish!

I've always loved the Lotus Elise, until I saw somebody getting out of one with the roof up. It was a fairly short lady and she practically had to crawl out across the floor to get out. The Vauxhall VX220 Turbo thingy looks quite good though, even if it is a Vauxhall.

Anyway, back to something that compares with the Yaris price - nope, doubt I'd go for anything else. Give it another year or so for something to catch up.

Surprised no ones mentioned the Fabia vRS? Performance diseasels may not be to everyones tastes, tho...

Performance Diesels are brill, My dads got the seat ibiza 1.9Tdi FANTASTIC little car, got sports suspension so the cornering is great! it makes you go like this :D :D :D.

If you get the engine remapped, for 450 quid you can get a 60BHP gain, overtaking in 4th is Effortless, and it doesnt affect insurance at all...

Loopholes :ph34r: :D

Cheers :thumbsup:

Matt

On holiday in Menorca a couple of weeks ago we had a brand spanking new VW Golf TDI.

The car was absolutely rubbish, not only was it slow but the ergonomics of the car were nothing compared to the yaris. It somehow manged to have less storage psace in the front than the yaris!

God bless the !Removed!.

If you get the engine remapped, for 450 quid you can get a 60BHP gain, overtaking in 4th is Effortless, and it doesnt affect insurance at all...

Im sure if you told them you were adding 60BHP this would add to your insurance!

No....there is a loophole in the law/insurance that lets you get this gain without having to pay extra... :D

i think the Tsport is a good buy,there is alot of nice cars out there

but they cost alot more than12k.

i paid 12k for my last car a micra,and it wasnt a patch on my Tsport

for style,handling,speed & build.

the minis ok but so common,to get a good car for 12k you would have

to go second hand.

Performance Diesels are brill, My dads got the seat ibiza 1.9Tdi FANTASTIC little car, got sports suspension so the cornering is great! it makes you go like this  .

.... those words sound familiar! :P

I'll actually testify that the VAG diesels with remaps are great fun, great economy :)

In a car as small as the fabia vrS/ibiza the 0-60 time will drop to under 7 seconds - be prepared for new tyres every 10 miles or so though :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links