Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Excellent Customer Service - Super Price!!

Totally Tech IT

Hey All,

My renewal came up a few days ago and when I was looking and checking the comparison sites etc I was shocked at how much my insurance had jumped up this year. I'm 33, 3 points, 2 accidents, plus I've fitted a towbar, fog lights, reversing sensors and rear tinted windows on my 2.0 2008 D4-D. The renewal with Go Skippy came through and it was the cheapest but it was the most basic fully comp insurance I've had for a long time.... then I remembered the discount on here so I spoke to Dan, Called Adrian Flux and wow!!!! just wow! The guy I spoke to was brilliant, really friendly, really helpful etc, I've got a fantastic package including breakdown, key cover, legal cover, personal injury plus I can drive any other car on 3rd party - none of that was on the Go Skippy cover, When they gave me the price I couldn't believe it! £30 more than go skippy (£531) but some of the companies were around £800 and one place quoted £10,000 for my insurance lol... 

I cannot recommend Flux enough! I handle my dads insurances for him so I will be contacting Flux for the home and car insurances for him and my home insurance when they are all due again!

Thanks to Dan and Thanks to the Toyota Owners Club too!

• 2 months later...

I am not looking forward to spending 20 minutes on the phone with an adrian Flux Rep. Can't  you email your deatails over and they fill in their forms and and give you a call

Adrian Flux use a Freephone number so it doesn't cost the potential insured anything - http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/insurance/

Also if one were to e-mail some details through and Adrian Flux phoned one back, how long do you think it would take to check your details were correct?

Probably a good 20 minutes .............