Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Headlights for mainland Europe - Help

snowds01

Hi everyone I;m hoping there is someone "out there" with the information I need

I have a Toyota Previa model CLR30R-MFMDTW 2.0l D4D (2003) which I have had from new.

The car is UK specification but I now live in France and wish to re-register the car using the French system.

I have been trying to find the correct part number for new headlights that conform to driving on the right hand side of the road instead of the ones that are fitted and designed for UK driving.

I emailed Toyota UK some time ago and asked for information but was told to contact a main dealer here in France.

I visited the main dealer in Limoges who has quoted me the following part numbers

81130-28570

81170-28570

But I am unsure if this is correct as when I search using the internet it appears that these parts are UK specification.

Please can any of you advise me of the correct part numbers that will enable me to continue using this reliable car of mine for years to come (of course if anyone out there can tell me how to adjust the lights so that the car will pass it control technique (MOTequivalent) that would be brilliant & save me a thousand ish euros) 

I really appreciate any help you can give.

Sue

• 2 weeks later...

The part numbers are correct for a RHD car driving in RH traffic countries 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links