Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aygo 6 years of ownership.

Conrod

Well we've had our petrol Aygo 3 door sport for 6 years and it's been a fun and reliable car, bought it with 13000 on the click and only has 18000 now . 

Now I say reliable....... but for the mileage done I've had to dig into my pocket although some of that is down to lack of use, the front discs and pads were replaced last year as they had corrosion on the inner edge.

Battery died and I purchased the diesel one has it had a much bigger capacity , water pump was the first job to be done as it was the  original non-modified item with the tin housing, now have the aluminium  housing item.

Never had any major water leaks other than the upper rear brake light seal, and bringing up to date the indicator switch stopped working one side due to corroded contact ( common problem).

Front wiper blade I've  replaced a few times and only buy the best ... Denso... sold by Euro car parts .

Next year the car wil be 10 years old and tyres should be replaced after that time , not sure if to buy  original  continentals or look for something of  equal  quality ....what have you guys fitted ?

I do my own servicing and tend to buy the genuine Peugeot/Citreon service kits off feebay as cheaper that Toyota....so to sum up I've had to buy a few parts but have enjoyed driving and working on her :)