Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Partially Working Sunroof

CelestiaPaw

Hey guys! New member here so I'm unsure if I'm even posting in the right section lol. 

Ok so a little history: I own a 2000 Celica ZR which I bought about 6 months ago. It has 190k's on the clock and it broke down on my very first day of owning it. Power steering hose broke off and shot oil in all directions, essentially almost turning my car into a fireball. Obviously, I was absolutely furious. I got the Dealership to tow the car and fix it, completely at their cost of course, which they did, and it's been running great ever since.

Now to the issue with the sunroof. It used to work fine, but now only one side of the sunroof lifts up just by pressing the button (The driver's side).  This means that if I use my hand to lift up the other side, it will still go back and forth along the tracks, but it won't lift unless I do use my hand. 

Question is what's broken? It's essentially just the lifting on the passengers side it has an issue with, everything else is in perfect condition... I can probably try to take a picture of the mechanism if you guys need it, but I can only take the picture from just opening the sunroof and sticking my camera as close as possible to where the issue lies, as I don't have a lot of time to take the roof apart.

Please help!