Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What do you guys think of my new wheels.

Charis IQ3

Whats your opinion for my new wheels guys??

20160405_091200.jpg

20160405_091111.jpg

20160405_085333.jpg

20160405_085339.jpg

20160404_131713.jpg

20160404_123255.jpg

• Like 1

Nice wheels and they seem to fit the car well but why black?

I've never understood black wheels, you spend a lot of money on them then make them invisible. In your third and fourth photo they simply can't be seen. Be much better in white to match the car I reckon.

Just my opinion, at least they won't need cleaning in the future I guess. :biggrin:

What size tyres are they?

Craig.

Yes i agree about this on the color but the thing is i wanted to try something different. Give it more like a beastly look and i think i made it... I do agree tho in the pictures you cant almost see the wheels at all but from close they look pretty nice. The tire size i used is 205/55 R15 my tire size before was 175/65 R15 i noticed so much difference in the handling way way more steady and safe than before plus i think it stops like on 2/3 of the distance than before. Totally satisfied also with the fuel consumption since you told me it wont make a big difference and you were right.

Charis.

Looks great. Personally I like black wheels on a white car, but they do look better in the flesh as they don't show up well in pictures.

Some lowering springs next?

i did though of that but i just order some xenon 8000k light bulbs for the front lights also replaced the back plates lighting with some white ones.. After the xenon bulbs are installed i think am going for a spoiler any thoughts>?

I do like them, just prefer them in silver or white. Personal taste I guess. :biggrin:

I always thought a set of these would look good on an iQ.....

Craig.

teddywhitelarge.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Exact opposite of mine?

I like the wheels in black, but white would also have looked good, and the tyres are 'Beasting;' do you get much snow in Cyprus?

As everyone says, personal taste. I like anthracite coloured wheels myself, but thinking that gold wheels would look good on our Purple (Amethyst) iQ.

Nope we almost get no snow just a month per year the tires i purchased are only pure for heat on highways and summer i dont know but do they look like snow tires? Because i had snow tires before on my IQ and they look or handle nothing like this ones.. "Beasting" you mean they make the rims look meaner? excuse my English bob :D

CHaris

Just came back from a trip i also made last week with the old tires one (175/65 R15 ) believe it or not exact same fuel filled up to the exact same spot with the exact same pumb and with an average of the same speed and exact same route followed... The results were actually better? i wasted around 6.7L with the old tires and with the new ones (205/55R15) i waste 6.4L? I dont know how to explain this but according to the readings on my dashboard i didn't do anything different at all and yet again with a much wider tire  i had less consumption? Is this logical?

Is a bit odd, normally wider tyres increase rolling resistance making them use more fuel.

Maybe conditions were just different? Different temperatures, less windy, driving slower? I have just worked out the difference in diameter between the new tyres and the old ones and it's 2mm so doubt that is giving a false reading.

Whatever it was though, good result. :biggrin:

Craig.

The average speed indicator was reset when i begin my trip and it finished with the exact same speed as before. Since i do this trip a lot i am positive i used almost the exact same speed as i did the other time all though yes it is a lot less windy and yes the temps are a lot higher now.