Do Not Sell My Personal Information

x2 Previa's for sale

jpio1

Hello to All,

I have available 2 Previa's for sale.

One is a 1995 Green GS.The engine has 100,000 verified miles on the clock, and the engine is a good runner.The sunroof is bust (common on previa's), the gearbox is out and sat in the driveway!! It has Captains swivel seats in the middle.No mot, but passed them all until the gearbox came out.Bodywork,is as to be expected, some rust at the back of rear wheel arches, and usual dinks etc.

The other one is a 1996 red GL with moonroof (working), and manual front sunroof.This car has 150,000 miles and also has an E-gas LPG system installed,which switches automatically,with tank where spare wheel sat, and is registered on the National lpg register.!Removed! good system!!.... Which works well!!!It has an MOT till July 2016.Had a new head gasket at 145,000.Bodywork is average, with paint mismatch down drivers side.It has gearbox issue....Reverse is playing up, and on the last long run lockup was dropping in and out, otherwise she was running good.

I'm trying to find out if there is any interest...hence the post.

They're going because I'm getting old,and can't be ubikd to strip and rebuild gearboxes......Oh,and the wife is fed up of me tinkering with them!!!! Shame, 'cos I loved them really :-(

Please let me know.

DSC00242.JPG

DSC00243.JPG

DSC00244.JPG

DSC00237.JPG

DSC00238.JPG

DSC00239.JPG

DSC00240.JPG

DSC00241.JPG

Prices?

Was hoping for £250 for the Green one, and £750 for the Red one.