Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New (kind of)

Clamjouster

Hi all. Used to frequent here some years back when I owned a Gen 7 Celica 190 which I loved.

For the past few years I've had a bit of a convertible thing culminating in a couple of Saab 9-3 High output turbos but I always loved my Celica so have come back to Toyota although in a slightly more practical form of car.

So my current fleet are a Toyota Auris T180 which I've had nearly two years and bought as a compromise as my wife wanted something that burns oil.

I have to say that for a warm hatch it's a capable piece of well equipped kit and i enjoy it very much.

Other car currently is a MK 4 Seat Ibiza Cupra 1.8 20v turbo 180bhp model. Great hoot out there on the twistys but by comparrison the Auris is pretty good. I never get back in the Auris after a B road blast in the Cupra and am disappointed.

Anyway, will be nice to make some of your acquaintances.

David

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hello David - welcome back to Toyota Owners Club.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links