Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Soon To Be Toyota Owner

mickburkesnr

Hello everyone!

My name is Michael, and I am currently the sorry owner of a Peugeot. However I am in the process of buying a 1998 Toyota Corolla 1.3 to replace it as I'm absolutely sick of not being able to service my own car and having the spectre of unreliability over me!

My car history isn't too bad. This is what I've had in order:

1. Peugeot 306 1.9 XLdt - proper lovely car with an amazing engine
  2. Honda Civic 1.4 - was OK
  3. Peugeot 107 - happy little car which I still have, essentially a Toyota. Probably why it's actually held together better than the 3008!
  4. Honda CR-V - inherited from my Dad when he passed away. Should never have let it go.
  5. Peugeot 3008 1.6 Diesel - horrible, horrible car.

Currently paying per month for the 3008 but I can hand it back shortly which I can't wait to do. Ultimately I want to purchase a Toyota Land Cruiser but I need to save up for a lifetime few years before I can do that. Hopefully with the Corolla it'll be pain free and give me no hassle in order to achieve the dream. The car itself is sound, has given the lady no problems in the 10 years she's had it - she bought it at 10,000 and it's currently sat at 98,000.

Other than the cars I've owned, my sister has had a Toyota Yaris from new and I've enjoyed driving it when I've been allowed to. Likewise my Auntie in the west of Ireland has only ever driven Toyotas. Think her first was a Starlet from the late 70's. She deviated away once when she bought an Opel Corsa in 1996. Kept it 6 months and threw it back to the dealer. So Toyota's on a whole are spoke of highly in my family!

So yeah, hope I can learn a lot about these cars and help out where I can!

Hello Michael - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links