Do Not Sell My Personal Information

One plus one...Maybe:)

galpin

Hello, my name is Patrick and this is my first post on a very informative forum which I have browsed for days:)     My partner and I fancied a nice small car, so probably like many of you, we went up and down looking at smart cars of various options and trims, and then as we walked along the sea front in Torquay we saw a white IQ......and that was it, my partner was head over heels in love with it, and with her searching for dealers we soon found the car that was to be hers.  I think its a great car, totally blown away by the "free" options inside, the bluetooth, the smart keyless entry etc. and I was quite impressed by how it seems bigger inside than out!     Having now got the car, and having seen what other people have done to make theirs a little bit more special I would like to fit some LED lights inside and also LED lights on the outside. I did see a picture of one members car where he had fitted a light to the bottom of the door which shone a Toyota trademark on the ground, and I also saw some pictures of a car which had lights fitted to the bottom of the mirrors.  Now Tarquin seems to be the man to go to, but as we live in Torquay, I just wondered if there was anyone a little bit closer?

Secondly, and the main reason for the title of my post, now that my partner has got her special car, I have now seen a lovely black 1 litre manual for sale, is there much of a power difference between a 1.3 auto and a 1 litre manual?  The car for sale has a better interior but its waaay up north in Manchester, so if I was to test drive it and I liked it, would I have to drive it back via A and B roads, or is it quite comfortable in the motorway and finally, would it cope with some of the fairly steep hills we have around here

Is there a great difference in the trim of the two cars?  Dealers adverts don't really give a lot of details, such as power mirrors and auto headlights etc.

Thanks for any advice and thoughts:)

Hi

To get most of what you have on the 3 , you need to be looking at an iq2. As for power difference, it all depends on what you want to do with it, stick mostly around town and urban areas , the 3 potters for you, if you're going to do a fair bit of motorway stuff , stick to the 3. My daily trek is 92 mls of mostly dual carriageway and motorway, wouldn't want it everyday in the 1 ltr iq, although i know people do long distance with them and seem quite happy with them.

Anyway welcome to the forum and keep on iq'ing. 

Cheers for that, guess I will just have to settle for driving hers:)