Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

IN-DASH 3 DISC CHANGER FROM TOYOTA 1996 Toyota 4Runner 4x4

lakotabrody@gmail.com

Greetings to you all and let me just say that this is my 3rd TOYOTA 4RUNNER and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM!!!!!!! My current 4Runner is a 1996 Toyota 4Runner 4 wheel drive and it was a one owner car who bought it brand new in 1996 - took superb care of it and sold it to me 3 years ago. My 4Runner is black with tan leather interior - sunroof and is all electric - windows, doors, doorlocks etc - you get the picture? Well long story short - my PRISTINE, SHOWROOM CONDITION BEAUTY HAD IT ALL - EXCEPT......... Yes you guessed it the CD Magazine that the TOYOTA IN-DASH 3 DISC CD CHANGER/PLAYER? And this was not discovered by me untill after the fact and I was an owner? I have all the original paperwork - factory owners manual, the booklet for the model #08601-00863 operating instructions. Sadly the company is no longer, the particular 3 DISC CD AUTO CHANGER is not made anymore and my TOP NOTCH, EXTREMELY HELPFUL TOYOTA PARTS MANAGER AT HUNTINGTON BEACH, Ca., suggested that I go global and post on Toyota Forums, Discussion Boards, etc and so on? SOOOO PROTOTYPE EPIC TOYOTA PEOPLE, HELLLLLLLPP ME PLEASE!!!! Does anyone know where I can find the CD MAGAZINE THAT I SO DESPERATELY NEED? OR DOES ANYONE HAVE ONE THAT THEY WOULD LIKE TO SELL? ANY INFO OR HELP THAT YOU CAN OR MAY GIVE WOULD BE GRATEFULLY APPRECIATED!

PLEASE LET ME KNOW?

GRATITUDE

Karen Kissel

714 822-9258

2013-07-25_13-21-34_501.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links