Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My new IQ.

jamski

So the iQ is ready to collect! Passed it's MOT with only the front tyres as an advisory, so they're putting on new ones. :)

Unfortunately I can't get there tomorrow, but will be after work on Friday, happy days! :D

Insurance sorted tonight. Very impressed with Admiral and their multi-car policies. 

Me on the IQ and me and my wife on the Mazda (2l Mazda 3 auto) with her as the main driver so she builds up ncb, she's only been driving 5 months and it's £1k total for both cars. Best price I've got by a mile.

So that's it. All sorted for Friday evening! :)

Got to love admiral multicar [emoji106]

Modified Subaru Impreza wrx and a Toyota Avensis for £600 fully comp :-) cheaper than most quotes for the Impreza by itself!

Sent from the moon using telepathy

• Like 1

Just now, marty_c83 said:

Got to love admiral multicar emoji106.png

Modified Subaru Impreza wrx and a Toyota Avensis for £600 fully comp :-) cheaper than most quotes for the Impreza by itself!

Sent from the moon using telepathy

Yup. She's had quotes of £1500 just for her! They were really helpful too. Very impressed. 

Picked the car up this evening, LOVE IT!!

Had a good 50 mile or so run back at over 51mpg! Lots of motorways and I'm more than happy pootling along at 70 but the car seems like it could do more. Think I'll run it with the seats up but no headrests so I can easily drop the seats. Carrying a couple of bits in the 'boot' so like having them concealed. Need to get some tyre weld as there's none in the car. 

Had its first dose of Redex too. 

Oh, it's the original EGR valve, but not hesitant at all, so with some care let's hope that continues. 

Happy with the position of the phone, on the far right just inside the door, and have run a charging cable through the dash and inside the door rubber. Going to do the same with an aux lead and use a bluetooth headset for now. Will do just fine. 

Thanks again for all the comments in here. Will post some pics of little mods as I do them. 

Thanks all. :)

• Like 1

Is the tyre compressor in the car? There should be a black compressor like thing in a bag wrapped up under the seat. That contains the tyre sealant as well, it's an all in one type thing but I carry a couple of tins of extra stuff too. I do carry a spare though as well now.

I too take the headrests off and stow them under the seat in a storage compartment there. I like the option of dropping the seats when I need too and the rear view is greatly increased with them missing.

Enjoy the car

Craig.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, craggle said:

Is the tyre compressor in the car? There should be a black compressor like thing in a bag wrapped up under the seat. That contains the tyre sealant as well, it's an all in one type thing but I carry a couple of tins of extra stuff too. I do carry a spare though as well now.

I too take the headrests off and stow them under the seat in a storage compartment there. I like the option of dropping the seats when I need too and the rear view is greatly increased with them missing.

Enjoy the car

Craig.

Ah great. Yeah found the little hatch in the 'boot'. Took that out and there was the compressor! That'll save me a few quid right now on the sealant. I'll probably carry an extra one but will just go with that for now. Also found something that looks like it covers the back area? Poppers on around the edge? Cheers. 

Yeah, that's the tonneau cover to hide luggage when the seats are folded down.

Did you check the expiry date on the tyre repair sealant. Bet it's out of date (like ours!!). 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links