Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New owner

Spyros029

I bought a second hand IQ of 2013 facelift.

1. Does it come without a spare tyre?
  2. Is the drivers seat different than co-driver's? Driver's seat dont fold to let passenger go to back seat. Is this how it is or am i cheated?
  3. I put the lights on "auto", so why are the lights on even on day time?

Hello and welcome to the forum.

1. No they do not come with a spare tyre, at the back of the boot there is a little storage box with a lid, the box lifts out (after removing two thumb nuts) and you should find a tyre inflator and bottle of sealant to repair punctures.

2. The seats are different. The passenger seat has a one lever action to enable the driver to fold and slide the seat forwards in one action. For the drivers seat you have to slide forward then tilt the seat back forwards separately.

3. Sometimes the auto lights come on when you think they shouldn't. Normally at low sun dusk/dawn. The sensitivity can also be adjusted by the dealer to set how sensitive the sensor is (think there are three levels). Previous owner might have had this adjusted from the factory setting. The sensor is right at the front of the dashboard and looks like a little dome, perhaps you could test it by shining a bright torch on it?

If you haven't found it yet, the rear seat base lifts up to reveal extra storage.

So your iQ sounds as if it is as it should be.

Happy driving :driving:

• Like 1

IMG_0112.mp4This is about the drivers seat....it slides differently (you can see the handle under the seat) and tilts just a bit....is that normal???

second photo is the condrivers,a different handleon the side by the door..

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Also the seat belts are different...drivers has a pin to keep it high and easy to get while co-drivers has no pin and is on the floor....

..and where can i buy a globe box( co-drivers feet)

image.jpeg