Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gen 6 - Anyone interested?

Wigster

Sorry, just updating this, because it's a gen 6, not 5.

Hi all, I've got a '94 gen 5 GT that was originally got as a project car, but I just have to many things on the go to give it any attention.

It's got about 130,000 on it, starts beautifully, and  is lovely and quiet on tickover. Full set of five original Toyota 15" alloys, and when I first got it it had a full fluid service, new plugs, full set of 4 Eibach springs (new), and a new set of poly bushes onto the front suspension. 

On the downside, the paint's in need of a bit of TLC, there's a slow puncture in one of the tyres, the Battery is dead (but is now hooked up to an intelligent charger, so may come back to life), and one of the rear wheel bearings seems to be grumbling a bit. Oh, and no MoT.

Given all that, it you fancy it, come and take it away foc. It's just messing the drive way up, the wife wants rid of it, but I'm very reluctant to just send it to one of the car removal people.

Located in Wokingham.

Edited by Wigster
Incorrectly described

• 4 weeks later...

Have you still got it, or has it gone?:biggrin:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links