Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clutch replacement???

paigerich

Hi....I've got a 07 Corolla 2.0 D4D 107k miles. Still going well but there seems to be a bit of judder from the clutch on take up and also 4th to 3rd is getting quite notchy and takes a couple of goes to get it in.

As you I've been reading up and looking at prices. Now assuming mine has a DMF and that is OK then a clutch kit varies from £100 to £200 but throw a DMF in and that increases quite a lot. 

One thing caught my eye on a very popular selying site for approx £114 and that was Duel Mass replacement and clutch kit. All you need to replace the clutch and flywheel. Company in question is called DMR clutches. 

My questions is....has anyone replaced their DMF for a solid one or one of these DMR kits? If so how have you fared? Please or not? And/or has anyone used this company?

Many thanks in anticipation and apologies if this has been asked and answered before.

Rgds

Rich 

Do not know about replacing the DM flywheel for solid or that company your mention.

However would suggest you consider the old saying ,  put nicely, pay little, get little

So do research that company and user reviews etc.

Also be aware, ( as  I was not when I started looking for a new clutch) that big brand named clutch kits  on such sites  are being cloned, so you do need to buy from a trusted source.