Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wiper blades Listers Cheltenham

redmini963

Checked my Wiper Blades this morning as they started to get a bit noisy, turns out the drivers side was split. Called up Listers Toyota Cheltenham to order the new rubber inserts as it's cheaper than the hole item, was told they have 8 of the driver side only one of the passenger side.  So made the 15 mile trip to Listers took my wipers off the car so they could fit them as they have done before, only for them to keep me waiting at the service desk and when they finally came back they told me that they had priced up for the metal Wiper Blades and the inserts could be ordered in for Wednesday, thats no good for me as I'm working so had a 30 miles round trip for nothing.  However did pop in to halford they had some refills didn't think they would fit but at £9 for a pair I thought I'd give them ago.  So far so good after a bit of fiddling I've fitted the driver side one, it sits higher on the screen but looking forward to the rain to test them out. The last set of blades lasted nearly 3 years 40,000, I'm sure the Halfords blades won't last that long.

I learned from posts on the RAV 4 section of the quality of Denso all in one blades and found them to be very good and they last well, I have no other connection with Denso other than a satisfied user 

Del